Jan has been a private practice attorney since 1981. Her areas of practice include family law, estate planning, real estate, criminal and civil practice. Jan grew up on a farm in South Central Kansas and has lived in the rural Pratt area for twenty-eight years. Jan obtained her Undergraduate Degree at Kansas State University, a Master’s Degree at Wichita State University and her Law Degree at the University of Kansas.
- 1983 to present: Hanson, Jorns & Beverlin, LLC.
- 1984 to 2001: Pratt City Attorney
- 1989 to 1993: Pratt County Attorney
- 1981 to 1983: Martin, Pringle, Oliver, Wallace & Bauer, LLP
- Kansas, 1981
- US District Court, District of Kansas